Jan 14, 2021 | Steve Fontaine | 2108 views
Covid update, January 2021
On behalf of the Executive and staff we would like to thank you for your patience up to this point. As we continue too navigate through this pandemic and the ever changing restrictions put in place, we have been in talks with City officials on the possibility of extending the season until the end of April.
There are a lot of factors involved in making this happen and we will await the feedback from the city before making a decision on whether to attempt to revive our season, if allowed.
Your executive will be meeting on January 24th and an update will follow shortly after that meeting.
Stay safe, stay healthy!