Registration remains open for our House League program. Most divisions are full, but you are able to register on the waitlist. We do everything we can to maximize the number of participants for each season.
Please use the link below to register for the upcoming 2023-2024 Season.
***PLEASE ONLY REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR PROGRAMS THAT HAVE THEIR BIRTH YEAR IN THE TITLE. ANY PARTICIPANTS REGISTERED IN PROGRAMS NOT IN THEIR BIRTH YEAR WILL BE REFUNDED AND ASKED TO REGISTER AGAIN. ALL BMHA PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER ONLINE USING THE LINK ABOVE. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BY CREDIT CARD ONLY
ATTENTION NEW PARTICIPANTS:
If your participant does not already have a Hockey Canada ID# please follow the instructions in the link below. It walks new participants through the Respect in Sport process which allows you to get a Hockey Canada ID. Once you have an ID number you can register using the link above as an existing participant.
Rep Tryout Registration Process:
1) All players who wish to attend spring tryouts for Barrie MHA (U10 to U16 must register on-line before they are permitted to attend a tryout, (exception: NRP’s must have submitted their online forms, payments and NRP passport prior to the first skate). The BMHA tryout fee is $100.00. Players must live in the OMHA approved boundaries for BMHA in order to qualify to attend tryouts.
2) BMHA players will register on-line through Hockey Canada for BMHA tryouts (AA, A, BB). If you are a Non Resident Player (NRP) wishing to try out for AA teams only,(U12 to U18), you will need to complete a tryout registration form online. You must provide your NRP Passport Card at the time of registration. The passport is obtained from your Home Centre. Payment can be made by e-transfer only. Please see the NRP page for more details. https://barrieminorhockey.net/Pages/2967/NRP_s/
3) If you are a new player to Barrie MHA and have played in another Centre, please contact the BMHA office for player transfer instructions. If you are a new player to BMHA and have never played before, we will first have to create a Hockey Canada file for your player, then you will be able to register online to our association for tryouts. A copy of the player’s birth certificate and proof of residency must also be provided.
4) If your player is selected for a BMHA Rep Team, you must register to our association Rep Registration through Hockey Canada.
5) If your player is not selected for a BMHA Rep Team, you will register your player to BMHA House League. Registration to House League is a first come first serve basis, so register sooner than later before divisions fill.